NOW BOOK UP TO 3 APPOINTMENTS AHEAD!
Already registered and approved,Click Here.
Non Registered Click Here.
Anyone registered prior to March 15, 2010 must re-register as a new patient.
Problem registering or connecting? Please give us feedback about our site Here.
In order to avoid difficulty, please read the Limitations below
LIMITATIONS TO ONLINE BOOKING
- You must register as a patient and become approved in order to use the online appointment system.
- Anyone registered prior to March 15, 2010 must re-register as a new patient
- You will only be authorized to book an appointment with your specific family doctor.
- Only regular 10 minute appointments may be booked online. Complete physical examinations or appointments for longer sessions must be made by telephone.
- Any forms that you require filling by your doctor must be reported upon arrival and applicable charges will be implemented. Please note this in the Notes Section of your online appointment booking.
- Only one appointment per user will be allowed. If you already have an existing appointment in the future, you will be unable to book online until that appointment date has passed.
- A minimum notice of 24 business hours is required to cancel an appointment. Cancellations can only be made over the phone, and failure to notify your doctor's receptionist with proper notice will result in a no-show fee being applied to your account.